CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Another question about weight loss by snbm ..... Fasting for Weight Loss Forum

Date:   11/11/2008 1:56:59 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,456
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1297564

My boyfriend and I have had a strange experience on this fast (day 41 now, going through day 42 - six weeks total). At the beginning of the year we were very strict with our diet, but still eating, for six weeks. He lost about 23 pounds and I lost 12.

For this fast, we started with similar amounts of weight to lose, but he was about 20 pounds heavier and 4 inches taller than me. As it stands now, I've lost 30.2 pounds and he's lost about 32 - can't remember exactly for him, somewhere in there. In fact, for the first 30 days, I was ahead of him in the weight loss by a pound or two. We're both pretty baffled that it came in so much closer, when he always loses much much faster than me.

Differences we've though of are that I probably drank more juice than him, especially compared to my caloric needs. This might have slowed down his metabolism more than mine? Also, I ride my bike for transportation, 3-10 miles per day, which might increase my release of weight.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1297564