CureZone   Log On   Join

Um....HELP!!!! by #77348 ..... Relationship Support Forum

Date:   10/29/2008 10:09:28 AM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,527
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1287565

continued from "Am I a freak" (thread below here somewhere)

First off: thanks everyone who shared their insight and help, I really really love you guys for it!

Okay, here's the deal: I hadn't heard from the guy since "the incident" (which happened on october 5th) and though miffed by his lack of manners, I was also happy because it meant I didn't have to deal with him again and could just move on with my life. Until now.

Today I checked my e-mail and there it was, a message from him. Here's what it said:

"Hey!

How have you been lately? Haven't talked to you in a while...been very busy. The trip to New York was great by the way!

Love,

Tom"

He went to New York for only 5 days, so he was back the the 15th. He had enough time to contact me and now he decides to do it. And he pretends nothing happened. My decency during our "date" backfired on me. Now he actually thinks nothing happened. How on earth should I react to this message? I want to get rid of him, but I want to be decent about it. Because he's such a lowlife doesn't mean I'm going to lower myself into the mud.

So, I need some pointers. I've never been good in the "I hate you and I never want to see or hear from you again" messages...

Phone is a no-go. My voice will just tremble a lot and I don't want to hear his voice again.

Thanks in advance for your input; I know this is stupid and trivial compared to what other people are dealing with on this forum

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1287565