CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Those who go to school...or work by fasting2goal ..... Fasting: Water Only

Date:   9/22/2008 8:36:38 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,119
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1262830

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I know that fasting can be difficult for anyone who has to live in this fast paced world of ours. Unless you are lucky enough to be single, and able to clear away a whole month to just lounge in bed... or able to go to some sort of fasting retreat, but for most of us, neither is an option. I am a stay at home mother, but having 2 children and a very needy hubby (lol) I stay constantly busy. Cooking cleaning, chores at home, shopping bill paying etc etc. My day starts at 4:30 AM and ends near 11. Yes, some days I can lay down and have a short nap. But beyond that, it's go go go. I find weekends the most difficult, not only am I preparing and cleaning up after breakfast and dinner, I also have children wanting to munch through the day, and lunch to prepare for my loved ones. I find having to "go out" hard as well.

I think for each and every persons situation we will all find our difficulties. I do not believe anyone's situation is any harder than anyone else, just different. We each react differently to fasting, and some have a harder time than others. But I am a firm believer in self control, and you do what you have to do to accommodate and prepare for what you are to embark on.

School to me would seem to be some what of a distraction from eating, but also difficult to concentrate in the first days of the fast, I wish you well... put your mind to it, and stick with your intentions, only you make the choice to let something pass your lips, no one else.

Best of luck.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1262830