CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Chiron-cal/mag ot by bling ..... Fasting: Water Only

Date:   9/19/2008 6:17:31 AM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,617
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1260884

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

At the moment i'm going off taking any supplements. I always end up worse off. I think it is possible to get what you need from food, especially if you include some of the superfoods.

I could be deficient in both, but the extra magnesium i was taking, must still have unbalanced the calcium. It is hard to know what is going on, but the severe cramps and pains i was getting scared the hell out of me. It was quite amazing how just a couple of days on calcium seemed to rectify the problem.

I read that people get too much calcium and i thought i was getting plenty, and my calcium always shows up high on my hair mineral test, due to hypo, not regulating it properly but Armour is bringing it down as that contains calcitonin.

I did cut back on my Armour for awhile as the mag seemed to bring temps up a bit, but i think that was a mistake, and the body was not using the calcium properly. I was told not to take calcium supps until it came down. Apparently cramps while resting are usually a cal or mag deficiency, or unbalance and cramps while exercising are to do with potassium and sodium. I suppose one thing i could have done was fast to bring everything back into balance, but i was so worried about my electrolytes, and whether i would be doing the right thing.

I'm getting another hair mineral test done soon to see what is going on.

Yes, i used to take the mag sulphate baths, as you say at least the body takes only what it needs, at least i think it does.

Anyway I hope you start to feel better soon after your long fast.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1260884