CureZone   Log On   Join

I'm a bit gloomy on my 6th day. by hamo ..... Fasting: Water Only

Date:   9/17/2008 5:11:23 PM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,481
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1259875

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I am a 6’2” male weighing 264 at the start of my fast. By day five I was 247.5. I am on a day six of my fast. I am a bit discouraged today. According to my scale this morning I did not lose any weight the previous day. I am still 247.5 pounds. Also I am having all kinds of alarmist thoughts and I feel a bit nauseous today. My mood is gloomy.

I am also working and there is some stress from that direction. I have been coming to work all trough my fast (even on weekends) and I have been staying overtime.

I did not designate a specific day on which I will quit my fast, but I was thinking of fasting at least three weeks.

I am determined to see this trough. If Christian Bale can go down to 130 pounds by eating apples, drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes, than I could become a bit less obese by fasting few weeks.

Originally my plan was to fast for only three days to cleanse my body for a little bit, but after three days is when more serious fat burning occurs and after 11 days is when ketosis occurs. The reason why I started fasting was because I was suffering from anxiety and heartburn and I thought that fasting would help me with those. But now I would also like to come down to the healthier weight, because my weight is probably the root of all my physical and mental problems. The way that I was going, something drastic had to be done, so now I am fasting.

I am determined to keep fasting. No way am I going back to my old self. Still I do feel a bit down.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.25 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1259875