CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Thank you all so much for the support and advice. by And Try Again ..... Body Odor Forum

Date:   9/11/2008 1:43:35 PM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,825
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1255640

Hi everyone

Was just reading over your posts and wanted to just put in my bit re perfumes / sprays. Sometimes people with odour problems can make the smell worse by using these to cover up the smell. I find that perfumes DO NOT smell nice on me. To me, they do, but from other peoples reactions when I've sprayed myself with something I think smells fantastic you would think I had rolled around in what the dog just did on the lawn! Funnily enough, when my mum puts perfume on it always smells awful, in fact it is overpoweringly bad.

Try to stick to a decent deodorant that is fragrance free, and if you have to use perfume spray it on your clothes instead of your skin. Thats what I do, because I like to feel that I can smell nice, especially when I'm going out.

Hope this helps. Hi to everyone on this forum, I used to be a regular, and I will be back soon. I am about to have a second TMAU test as the first urine sample seemed to contridict the blood test. who knows........

Hope everyone is moving onwards and upwards. I still read from time to time to catch up with what everyone has to say. Keep strong everyone, love to you all

ATA XX

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.19 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1255640