CureZone   Log On   Join
 

Minerals gone by icanhelp ..... MMS - Miracle Mineral Solution Debate

Date:   8/9/2008 5:52:08 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   35,167
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1234301

My doctor put me on a special mineral increase due to lack of iron, copper and magnesium in my blood tests.
I followed "the book" and did not tell him I use Miracle-Mineral-Supplement .
Now I have to do a stint in hospital because my counts are worse than ever when they were supposed to improve,
My doctor took a urine test, (which has been orangeish) and he said the tests show that something is absorbing or disrupting the minerals and not letting them get into my blood where they are needed.
6 hours between Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and the mineral pills and cap.
Could Miracle-Mineral-Supplement be causing this?
I am worried that because I did not tell my doctor as the book says, and others here give that same advice, that the hospital will be looking for reasons and doing tests on me unnecessarily.
I feel I should take my MMS with me to the hospital and tell them but Jim say's don't tell doctors because they don't understand.
So I'm confused, My readings only went down since taking MMS and I do as they say here 15 drops 3 times a day with citric acid 75 drops in lemon juice for taste. I have lost 8 kilo's since stating and constantly suffer D and Nausea.
But my doctor say's I will not like how and what they will have to suppository as what I take orally is having no effect and they need to find out why.
They think I have a gastrointestinal disease that leads to significant malabsorption and will need to see a biophysicist.
Any advice will help as I go to hospital at Queenstown on the south Island Tuesday.
My MMS comes from MMS pacific.
The teaspoon i use to mix it with is rusted after 12 weeks is this normal also!



 

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1234301