CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Chronic environmental and food sensitivities advice by knows ..... Ask Dr. Sutter

Date:   8/2/2008 10:18:04 AM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,344
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1229293

Aren't vaccinations wonderful??? That's where all these things start - vaccinations.

If you've done three rounds of antiparasite programs that's good but I'm afraid you need quite a bit more than that. If you're talking about Humaworm that's a great product but you need something beyond the 30 day cycle. Once you start eliminating the parasites don't stop. Plan on being on the DeWormer everyday for the next 90 days and then every third day for the rest of the year and probably maintenance for the rest of your life.

Of course everything revolves around your liver. All the hypersensitivities and allergic reactions everyone has nowdays is liver congestion and parasite investation. The vaccinations poisoned you.

Sounds like you're taking pretty good care of yourself otherwise. However, there are people that can't do the vegetarian thing. You may be one of them. I am.

As far as genetics go there's some very interesting research going on that proves genetics are quite easily changed. It's mostly your thinking and your diet. The most significant changes coming from the high protein diet, so it's something to consider.

Barefoots DeWormer, 4 bottles. Click on the "R" above. I've posted many times how to take it. Start the liver flushing once on the DeWormer for two weeks. Flush on day 14, then on day 28.

Distilled water and your daily oils. One teaspoon olive oil before bed, wash it down with fruit juice - swallow both at the same time. Go for it.

Doc

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1229293