CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: dark circles under eyes - and Liver Flush by Sashi ..... Ask Agnes & Bob # 3 [Archive]

Date:   11/13/2002 1:25:37 AM ( 20 years ago ago)
Hits:   4,929
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=120859

Hiya,
I've just finished my 4th liver cleanse, and got out the usual 20-30 odd stones and a lot of green slush and white shaff. But this time i'm feeling really really yucky all over even 4 days after the cleanse, like someone just posted on this forum ! I've lost a little weight too. My digestion seems impaired, and i have diarrhoea though not very severe. I feel generally down and out, and the stool smells really foul.

Yesterday i figured this was because the cleanse released toxins and parasites, which might be making me feel this way. I immediately started on the Clark-Parasite-Herbs, and within a day i feel much better. Especially the cloves seem to drmatically improve how i feel in my gut(6 caps a day). I took diet fibre yesterday, to keep the toxins from being reabsorbed before being eliminated. I've also taken to drinking a lot of water.

Can anybody tell me what else to do, or why exactly i am feeling so bad this time ? Incidentally this time i also did a coffee enema the day after the cleanse.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=120859