CureZone   Log On   Join

How will I know when I'm "done"? by trysten3000 ..... Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team

Date:   6/22/2008 11:47:07 AM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,321
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1199947

I don't mean done taking Iodine at all, but done detoxing heavily enough to go to a maintenance dose?

I've been doing 100mgs a day for like a week (can't remember what day I started) and I'm feeling okay, but there is definitely a detox happening.

My symptoms are:

*general feeling of blah that comes and goes
*strange dark thoughts *Ive been thinking I should be a hooker for some extra cash lately, I'm NOT going to but the thought has strangely crossed my mind LOL*
*Feeling very tired and having a hard time waking up in the morning
*Feeling brain fogged
*My normally explosive and passionate creative energy seems to be lacking focus and drive (just haven't been able to "get into" working on my novel lately)
*Some very minor skin symptoms but those passed quickly

I'm doing fine with these symptoms, they are nothing I can't manage.

So I'm wondering, is this dosage a good place to stay to keep detoxing? I know that flouride wont come out without large amounts of Iodine (*Ive heard you say this trapper*) but what counts as large amounts? Is there a known amount needed to detox flouride? Sorry if this is in the FAQs or Ive asked it before, like I said Im super brain fogged right now. :(

How will I know when I'm good to drop down to a maintenance dose again? I'm most likely going to be heading off on my travels anywhere from october to february, and by that time I'll need to be on a maintenance dose as I can't carry bottles and bottles of Lugols with me everywhere so Ill need to use it sparingly.

If I stay at the 100mgs til then do you think that will be enough time to get some major halogens out? Or should I up my dose? (I hope not because I'm already going through my Lugols too fast and Im desperately trying to save money right now).

Thanks!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1199947