CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Post Fast Refeeding program and pain by chrisb1 ..... Fasting: Water Only

Date:   4/16/2008 4:51:11 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   6,368
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1155168

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Thank you bling,
yes, it was indeed a test of character and willpower, but the alternative was not an option............life over death was an extremely powerful motivating factor.

I knew I had effected a cure after I had revisited my Consultant, for what he thought were further checks and tests on my progress or the worsening state of my Leukemia. This was after the re-feeding period on raw organic foods and juices, and after I had gained some weight, which previously I had not been able to do; I was still slightly underweight at this point.
No trace of the Leukemia was to be found after several thorough blood tests, which (needless to say) perplexed everyone. I had reservations and huge doubts with extreme anxieties as to the impending results, but the sense of relief that I experienced at that moment was beyond words: the word ecstatic springs to mind.

I underwent another fast of 30 days not long after this point, and after I had been able to regain more weight; this was a pleasant and enjoyable experience and totally unlike the first. This is what I had been told to expect: the second fast would be a much more enjoyable as most of the work of elimination had already been completed.

Regards

Chrisb1.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.11 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1155168