CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: CHINESE HERBS AND PELVIC FLOOR DYSFUNCTION / and swollen biliary duct by chili pepper ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   4/8/2008 9:56:17 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   10,156
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1150280

PLZ, I have attempted to answer the same way you have.........by copying your messages and answering below it. However, I can't figure out how to do colors on my computer, so I hope it makes sense:

Chili, you know from our emailing that I thought it was something more involved that just the liver. I'm wondering this: if your perstoltic muscles just about stop, does this cause the pelvic muscle problem??

Plz, I think this is very possible. Seems to make sense to me.

If you didn't get the LBB in your first order, I'd try it ASAP. It will help to rebuild the muscles actual in the digestive tract.

I did get it. I was waiting, only because I was thinking that it might be too much for me to do the chinese herbs AND the MH herbs at the same time. Too much detoxing at once too. What do you think?

I called a spoke with a chinese lady, Julia(?), on the phone. As I explained my situation, she suggested that I start only with the GCG, stating my liver might not react well to the other herbs. If you find yourself experiencing MORE pain instead of less, cut them out one at a time until only taking the GCG. If the pain lessens, take them all!!!

It might be a good idea for me to call Julia or REbecca. I have been emailing Rebecca about all this, but it is pretty confusing.............. I am not feeilng anyting in particular yet with the herbs, other than I am sleeping better!!!!!! But from what Sungrass is saying, I need to add the tonic to strengthen my liver, and kidneys and stomach.

I see here that you got both. DO NOT WAIT. START THEM BOTH AND NOW.

Why?

The LBB will help your bowels move in a natural manner, not in a laxative manner. Start with taking 2 at each meal. If next day, you're not having bowel movement for each meal eaten, up the amount 1 more capsule each day. When you begin having a bowel movement for each meal, you've found your "dosage." Stay with that until you are going TOO often, then begin cutting back 1 capsule each day being sure to maintain a bowel movement for each meal.

The Dewormer? You want to kill the bugs in your liver and in your digestive tract as they are exposed. This isn't a one bottle cleanse. A year and 1/2, I take Dewormer just about every day. I recently decided to do a hard hit at parasites and took quadruple dosage and passed about 14" of what I think was a tape worm!!??!! That should certainly free up more nutrition for me!!!!!!

WOW! I am so happy for you Plz! That is awesome. How amazing that these "creatures" are living inside us. Yuck. I have been feeling for years, that I am not being nourished. I wonder is that is why, in my case. I hope you do notice feeling better nourished!

It makes sense to do the Lower Bowel stuff instead of the smooth move tea, when You say it is rebuilding and not just a laxative.........and I don't mind doing both the dewormer, and the LB cleanse.........just wonder still if it is too much at once with the chinese herbs........

On another note, I saw my chiropractor the other day, and he really thinks that the pain on the left side is because it appears I have torn some cartalidge and possible have a hairline fracture in one of my ribs. Since this started, I have said, it feels like I broke a rib. My ribs on the left side actually stick out where did not previously. He said torn cartalidge would cause that . And he said two to three months the pain should stop and it will be healed. It hurts when I move in a certain way so it seems it is structural in nature. So complicated, because I think there are a few things going on all at the same time: Shingles, digestive problem (slow moving bile or stones and acid reflux), the pelvic floor thing, and now the structural problem of torn cartalidge and fractuerd rib.. All affecting the same spot. How can all that be???

Good to hear from you PLZ. HOpe you get this. thanks so much for you thoughts.

Chili
PS......I can't figure out how to post so that I am receiving emails when someone replies to my posts. I check each box below, but still not getting notified via email. Do you know how to get the emails?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1150280