CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: CHINESE HERBS AND PELVIC FLOOR DYSFUNCTION / and swollen biliary duct by WannaSeeWorms ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   4/7/2008 10:16:21 AM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   9,914
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1148964

Well what I have gleaned from Dr. Sutter is that people who take a lot of things to detox the liver (like milk thistle) WHILe they are still clogged up are going to cause themselves extra grief because if you are detoxing stuff, how is it going to get out? From what I understand, the whole thing about the oil is to create bile/pressure response. So, if I eat some naughty dessert with lots of bad fat, then I am in agony all night as if I had done a flush but without opening anything up! So, I think if one does a lot to increase the bile without dilating the ducts, then maybe that could cause more pain... this is my thinking only at this point....You could ask Julia Chang about it. Maybe Telman can give us more details about the bile.. What would I do? I'd say if I was taking those herbs to increase bile and didn't feel so great, maybe I'd try the mini hotlemonade flush to keep things flowing. You have to understand it was only recently that i could tolerate ingesting even a tsp of olive oil! I know they only say to take the gold coin for a limited number of weeks. I started it before I even knew about flushing because I suspsected my gallbladder so I was on it for about 4 weeks before the flush. 70 stones, chaff. I felt so much lighter and open in my abdomen since that flush even though the largest two stones were only about 1/2" and I don't have anything that shows up on an ultrasound. Cheers- WSW

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.38 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1148964