CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Hepatitis C cure? by sonicwind ..... Miracle Mineral Solution MMS Forum

Date:   3/22/2008 2:02:16 AM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   4,461
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1137664

I scoured this forum looking for the answer to this question and only found evidence of people trying it for that and often saying they would post results after getting new blood tests (soon). But haven't seen anyone post any of these results yet. The only other "evidence" is in Humble's second book it says:

"One lady with hepatitis C did just what I told her not to do. Instead of taking two drops at first, she wanted to be certain that she killed it. She took 30 drops, added the vinegar, waited three minutes and added it to apple juice. It made her sick for three days. She then put the MMS aside and did not touch it for eight months. She thought because it made her so sick that it didn't work, but when she finally decided to go to the doctor he could find no hepatitis in her body."

I'd like to know more specifically what tests were run in this case. If a real virus count was done.

Search the forum on "Hepatitis C", "Hep C" and "HepC" and you'll get most of the posts about it. I've been taking it for about 3 weeks. I'm trying to work up to 15 drops, but have been stuck at around 12 for a week now. If I go over I get nauseous. Not sure how long I'm willing to continue, but, as others have said, when I finish, I will get a viral load test done and post the results. I've had 2 load test done in the past year, so I should be able to give meaningful results.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1137664