CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: EyeColor n' OilPulling .....SOGAGIRL by SoGaGirl ..... Oil Pulling & Oil Swishing Forum

Date:   3/10/2008 10:49:37 AM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   11,787
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1129596

Hello neomi,

I talked with my Mother last night to get an update. After her greenish blue eye color changed to blue, she switched from using sunflower seed oil to castor oil. For about a month around Christmas she was not home and did not continue with the oil pulling. Her eyes have started looking greenish blue again. Not as green as before but definitely changing back. She is back oil pulling sometimes with sesame seed oil and sometimes with castor oil. She said that the greenish tint is starting to go away but is still there. When I talk with her today, I plan on suggesting that she try pulling with sunflower seed oil again and see what happens, as different oils have different properties. It seems to me that sunflower seed oil has an affinity to some toxins while other oils have affinity to different toxins.

A side note: Not many days after I started taking IP6, my husband noticed that the sclera of my eyes was blue white, similar to a child's. He did not know that I was doing anything different. It was here at CureZone that I learned about IP6.

For more information check out what laughingrrrl (who is a biochemist) had to say a while back on why she believes oil pulling works at
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=748471#i

SGG

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.11 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1129596