CureZone   Log On   Join

I noticed a VERY BIG difference between using juice & water! by Kas99 ..... Miracle Mineral Solution MMS Forum

Date:   3/7/2008 9:15:28 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,265
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1128157

3 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I noticed a VERY BIG difference between using juice & water! I've been on a 15 - 18 drop dose 1-2 times a day for about 10 days now. I had been using fresh Apple Juice with supposedly no added vitamin C. It seemed to go down fairly easy with little to no nausea afterwards. Well, today I ran out of apple juice so I mixed it with distilled water. I activated 18 drops with 1 ts of lime juice waited 5 - 6 minutes and then mixed with distilled water. Wow!! What a difference! I immediately felt it hit my stomach and it burned. By the time I made it to work...about 45 min later I felt really nauseous. I almost threw up at my desk but managed to hold it in.

I remember doing it with the water vs the juice when I first started about a month ago. It always seemed MUCH MORE stronger with the water. I had to take a break from doing it when I first started doing it for 8 days....then I started back up again with the juice and that seemed so smooth and easy I stuck with it and forgot how much stronger it was with the water.....until today. I would estimate it being at least 2-3 times more potent with water vs. juice. It would be interesting to see how much more ppm of chlorine dioxide it produces with the water vs juice.

I am now convinced that despite the taste, taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement with distilled water is BY FAR the most effective way of taking it.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1128157