CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: MMS and the flu by spacehoppa ..... Miracle Mineral Solution MMS Forum

Date:   3/4/2008 3:55:37 AM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,496
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1125403

I think the reason why you still 'catch the cold' is that Miracle-Mineral-Supplement doesn't stop you catching a virus, it just kills it more quickly than your immune system would on its own.

But you'll still get all the cold symptoms: fever, chills, aches, cough, sneezing, eyes watering and so on, because these symptoms are all caused by your immune system and that is still launching a response to the invader as soon as the invader is detected. Your cold might be gone faster when taking the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , but you'll still experience cold symptoms most likely.

Once your immune system is set on attack mode, it will take a while for that immune response to calm down, even when the virus is already defeated. (Maybe how long your immune system takes to calm down is a function of how long you've had the bug for already?? I'm hoping so, as this might mean my Rheumatoid Arthritis could continue to improve over time even after stopping the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . Fingers crossed!)

I think realistically, what MMS can do is shorten the duration of a cold, or if you catch it early enough, perhaps stop the immune system from starting its attack in the first place. But unless you're dosing every few hours that won't happen every time.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.42 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1125403