CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Do you think I have adrenal exhaustion?? by blenheimbeach ..... Adrenal Fatigue Forum

Date:   3/2/2008 3:40:29 PM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,757
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1124486

I am just beginning to reexperiment with low adrenal function. I have hypoglycemia, and finally after many years can judge when I am hungry and need and can eat.. My digestion and gallbladder /liver / pancreas was so bad I never felt like eating as I was nauseous and sick after most meals.

After adding lecithin as well as the many enzymes I took up until this point of adding on lecithin , I am experimenting with herbs and homeopathics for my low adrenal function. Now I have gotten balanced somewhat through using the homeopathic of the hormone ACTH... I take it a few times a day.

I know it works as my dogs life was saved through this homeopathic. I opted to try it in lieu of surgery to remove her adrenals or pituitary whichever the tumour was on.. She had cushings disease ,
the opposite of addisons. Well after 10 days on the homeopathic ACTH she returned to eating and energy. After one months treatment she was back to full health and lived another 2 years until age 16 == old for a standard poodle----

Nanci

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.20 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1124486