CureZone   Log On   Join

Latest retest for saturation by Noreshi ..... Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team

Date:   2/18/2008 6:26:36 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,214
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1114397

Got the results from my latest retest for Iodine saturation. For the history; I initially tested at 69% before starting Iodine in Jan 07; retested in August with current dosage of 50mg Logols per day and was at 59%. Shevin said that people often go down, as initial reading is usually higher than actual saturation level. Stayed at 50mg and retested last month, am now up to 63%. Shevin increased dosage to 75mg and I'll retest in June. Dr. Shevin said very few people reach 90% in 3-6 months. Apparently, the initial tests were done back in the late 70's on the west coast with college age young adults. Pollution was less (especially compared to east coast) and test subjects were all young. This group did reach 90% saturation in 3-6 months, and at this level they felt extremely well. So, I guess it will take middle-aged folks like me a bit longer, but I'm looking forward to the high level of wellness. I already feel pretty good :)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.13 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1114397