CureZone   Log On   Join

Up to 18 drops 3X a day by Kas99 ..... Miracle Mineral Solution MMS Forum

Date:   2/12/2008 11:51:59 AM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   476
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1109416

I started using the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement 5 days ago and I am up to 18 drops 3 x a day. Now before everyone out there calls me crazy, I'd like to say that I have yet to get very nauseous from it....my 2nd day there was a little at my 2nd 12 drop dose....but hardley even notice the stuff ever since. Now the reason I am taking such a high dose is that Jim Humble himself says that the dose should be taken in comparison to body weight. He basically says that if an average person weighs 160 lbs....they should be taking the 15 drop dose....if someone weighs twice that much, they should take twice the dose!!!!! If not more!!!!! Since I wegh between 205 - 210 lbs...I figure my dose should be between 15-21 drops....so that's what I am going by. I will keep you guys updated.

I was just on Jim Humbles official site...anyone who hasn't seen it yet should go there ASAP....every answer to just about every question is available there in video format. You just go to the search engine on the site, search for Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and there are dozens of videos there that answer ALOT of questions from Jim Humble himself. The site was just created LAST FRIDAY, Feb 8....ALOT OF BRAND NEW INFO on there....

I have noticed some great improvements in my overall health so far. I was suffereing from a sinus infection that was producing yelow mucos....that mucos has now been reduced to clear and barely any produced. I was also having a dry cough 6 -12 X a day, (especially at night when I was trying to sleep) which is completely gone. Thetre are also some other symptoms that were dragging me down that have seemed to go away as well. I do have a few spots on my arms and chest area that I am thinking could be some type of melanoma....I haven't seen anything happen to them yet....I may begin trying the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement directly on them to see what happens.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1109416