CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Thoughts about getting started with MMS by Hellth ..... Miracle Mineral Solution MMS Forum

Date:   2/9/2008 1:54:28 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,571
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1107029

Thanks for the response, EM.

My apologies for committing the same "Alphabet Soup" sin that I ask our grandkids not to do...

By ALA, I meant alpha LIPOIC acid, not linolenic.
---
You said,". The unique free radical chemistry of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is, apparently, more singularly vulnerable to vitamin C."
---

This is what I don't understand, and makes me suspicious of using other supps like CQ-10 (another great anti-oxidant for brain activity support and anti-aging effects.)

I don't understand how Miracle-Mineral-Supplement can "know" that a missing elctron from (for example) Vit C is different from another "hole" from something like CQ-10. Are we inadvertantly depleting these expensive daily regimens of vitamins, when using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ?

Jim Humble probably wouldn't have seen any problem with this, because how many jungle natives with malaria are buying up CQ-10 off of the internet?

On another topic entirely, do you have any thoughts about MMS being able to sequester toxic metals like JH believes can happen? We currently take ALA (lipoic) for dragging excess mercury out that aren't excreted normally, but JH says that MMS can decrease heavy metals through "oxidation". Any thoughts on the chelative powers (if any) of MMS?

Thanks!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1107029