CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: anybody read this book or know what this "technique" is?? by bearcat ..... Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team

Date:   2/6/2008 5:25:25 AM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,284
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1103851

That is the Cutler protocol. The book and method themselves are excellent, and there is a lot of information on the Yahoo groups mentioned as well as the site. Also, you can do searches on onibasu.com

Basically, you go on cycles of ALA and usually DMSA every 3 hours for several days, then take a break for at least 4 days. You use small doses to avoid symptoms, and the frequent dosing helps to limit redistribution effects, since you always have a fairly constant amount of chelators in your system.

The strengths of the Cutler protocol is that it deals with carrying mercury past the blood brain barrier, so it removes it from your brain and places like the pituitary gland and hypothalamus. The small, frequent dosing also eliminates major side effects. It's a very logical, scientific approach, and I don't know if there is any other method that is so scientifically geared towards the problem of thoroughly removing mercury from the brain.

The problem of the Cutler protocol, aside from the frequent dosing, is that it is a very long process for adults who have accumulated mercury for many years from things like amalgams. You can expect to do it for 3-6 years to remove all of the mercury. It works much faster with kids, and has been used with success on children diagnosed as autistic.

I have been doing it for 2 years, and am very glad that I did.

Both of Andy's books are excellent. He has another one on hair tests and how to read them, and that goes into more depth on other metals like lead, arsenic, and so forth. Crazy amounts of information in both books.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1103851