CureZone   Log On   Join

Impact on others by mixing MMS with juice by Electric Mind ..... Miracle Mineral Solution MMS Forum

Date:   2/2/2008 2:32:05 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,504
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1100874

Sooo.....

How many of you are using, say, organic bottled juice (showing no added vit. C on the label) to dilute your Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for purposes of enhancing palatability (which really does help)?? What results are you getting from the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ?

I'm trying to determine whether anyone has tried the juice route and gotten favorable results. I'm also curious to hear from those who have tried it both ways (only diluted with water, as opposed to juice) and gotten different results.

Finally, it occurs to me that if there is, in fact, "hidden" vitamin C used as a preservative in the juice (which I have a very hard time believing they would conceal---it would more likely be used to sell their product by listing it on the label)---one could, conceivably boil the juice and cool it before using it with the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . Vitamin C is very heat labile (and oxygen labile) and could probably be readily eliminated this way. For some (like myself), it would be worth the bother simply to avoid being overpowered by the MMS flavor.

Thoughts all? Boondoc?

~EM

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1100874