CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Thanks EM.. by Electric Mind ..... Miracle Mineral Solution MMS Forum

Date:   2/2/2008 2:09:54 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   7,473
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1100855

I think you're in luck---I believe that Sunlight Saunas is actually based in Australia. Lucky Bloke. ;)

As for the FlorEssence, I would be surprised if it weren't available where you are (it's an advanced and clinically studied version of the "cancer remedy" called ESSIAC, if that rings a bell--though used widely for simple purposes of detoxification support). It is made by Flora, Inc. You should be able to order it, even if you can't find it there in stores. I am a natural health care practitioner and wish I had a nickel for every great story I've heard about what FlorEssence has done for folks over the last 20 years, or so. It is nearly always helpful, to one degree or another. Also, it won't interfere with any medication one might be on and there are no contraindications that I know of. Very safe, very gentle and very powerful stuff.

By the way, not everyone tolerates psyllium well. It can be very constipating for some, believe it or not! I am partial to a Garden of Life product (by Jordan Rubin) called "Super Seed--Beyond Fiber", which is psyllium-free. All of the components are sprouted and fermented to eliminate any possibility of gluten and enhance the beneficial properties. Also, it contains a fair amount of mucilagenous fiber that can be considerably more soothing and lubricating to the gut than conventional sources of fiber. FYI. Bentonite is OK to use...but do it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning and at least 2 hours after eating at bedtime. Drink the FlorEssence first, let it run through, then 20 minutes later you're clear for the bentonite.

G'luck, mate. :)

EM

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1100855