CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Headaches by Electric Mind ..... Miracle Mineral Solution MMS Forum

Date:   2/1/2008 6:45:39 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   7,573
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1100311

I'm the one that's up to 13 drops today...I posted earlier.

I have never in the least been naturally prone to headaches, but I have had a couple of "headachey" days while on the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ...which I view as a milder form of Herxheimer response. Whenever your toxic load exceeds your eliminative capacity, uncomfortable symptoms ensue.

This Miracle-Mineral-Supplement process doesn't seem to be entirely linear or predictable. I'm still sorting it all out, myself. I wouldn't worry about the headaches, really, but I would increase your hydration....as well as anything that might help facilitate the detoxification process. You may have just arrived at another "layer of your toxic onion", so to speak.

Two supportive things I can think of here would include a product called "FlorEssence", which you can find in any health food store. It is an extremely powerful, yet gentle detoxifier that seems to function by helping to open the avenues of elimination (without adding to the toxic overload) and facilitating the detoxification process. You just put two ounces of the liquid concentrate at the bottom of a coffee mug and add warm water to that and sip it like an herbal tea (without adding anything else) ON AN EMPTY STOMACH. Taking it at bedtime is the most important time, though you can also do the same thing upon arising in the morning if you need the extra support. It is extraordinary stuff, and should really help.

Another thing that may well help a great deal is (if you have access to this or have the inclination/means to purchase one) time in a Far Infra Red Sauna. This is deeply detoxifying and can help reduce the burden on your liver and kidneys. Just be sure to hydrate especially well while using this approach. The one I use is made by a superb company called Sunlight Saunas (www.sunlightsaunas.com). There are many diffrernt versions of the Infra Red Sauna on the market...some are quite inexpensive. To a significant degree you do get what you pay for.

I've gone on long enough now. I hope this helps.

I've enjoyed many of your posts.

Warmly,
EM

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1100311