CureZone   Log On   Join

New to OP -interesting results already by theladder ..... Oil Pulling & Oil Swishing Forum

Date:   5/8/2006 11:51:22 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   897
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=109229

2 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I have pulled three times using organic, cold pressed grapeseed oil. Having none of the recommended oils at home, I opted for GS oil, thinking that it's anti-oxident properties might be an added bonus.
Did the suggested 15 minutes, it doubled in volume inside my mouth, got foamy& thick. Yada yada.
What was interesting to me, is that over the past month, I have been having vauge throat & sinus pain. Nothing too awful. I associated the symptoms with change of season/allergies.
This evening, I have a full blown sore throat complete with swollen tonsils. And speaking of "blown", I felt a fullness in my left nostril - as though something was lodged in it. I applied pressure to the oppisite nostril and gave it a good blow. Out came a huge glob of semi-solid goo. Clear in color, with texture like those blobs you used to get from gumball machines.It was about the size of a 50 cent piece. I don't know how it fit through, but I kid you not. I feel like a weight has been lifted. I also feel clearer headed.
Too coincidental to not have been triggered by the pull. I will continue. I love finding a treatment that I know works and feels healthy as well. Although, I am shocked at how quickly this one reared it's lovely head!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.30 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=109229