CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Good post Hopinso! You give us all hope. by jessesmom1987 ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   1/4/2008 3:10:54 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,182
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1077351

:) I know what you mean about mustering up the determination to do yet another flush. I know for a fact that I couldn't do it without the coke...and I have to have a little talk with myself when I know it's time once again. "DO you want to get better?? DO you want your liver clean? THEN JUST DO IT!" I'm always glad when I've gotten it done, and start seeing the results the next day. I don't have as hard of time with the Epsom Salts as some people say they have, but I know they make a difference.

The time before this flush...I forgot to stop taking my liver/gallbladder detox supplements and any other supplements ahead of the flush--and it was a bad bum burn- I know it wasn't just from the Epsom Salts , it was from the bile. I didn't have such a bad time with it this last time, because I remembered ahead of time to stop any kind of supplements.

Seeing the results makes it worth while- and yes, I've been reading that we liver flushers are a "cult"--but I'd also like to know how else a person could get the dead liver flukes, and younger stages of liver flukes, and any other parasite flushed out of the liver without doing a liver flush? Let alone the stones. I'll take my chances with the Epsom Salts and Liver Flushing to get all that rot out of there!

You do give us a good lead to follow though Hopinso- I for one, really appreciate you being here. Thanks!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1077351