CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: More determined than ever by summerhaunt ..... Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team

Date:   11/1/2007 7:53:13 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,221
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1033670

I'm only drinking bottled water now, but I do think I've got years of build up in my system. I do think I've got lots of bromide and fluoride to get out. When on the Lugols and salt pushes, I do get chartreusse and green urine. Salt pushes still do wonders for the barrometric pressure pain I get when there's a weather front coming in. I think I just need to be more assertive and aggressive with detox.

And I need to think seriously over the time when the health issues first started getting bad, try to remember what was in my life, to see if I can figure out some common factors and maybe pinpoint the problems. All I've been able to come up with are the travel and moves to different parts of the country, and maybe the 1 month I spent working in a factory while I was looking for some editing work. The travel was to Costa Rica and Thailand, so maybe I was introduced to something not good for me there. The moves, maybe those locales had too much fluoride in the water or had tainted water. I KNOW when I lived in Tennessee the water wasn't good there, as the Pidgeon and Little Pidgeon rivers were highly polluted from Georgia paper plants, and tried to drink bottled water as much as I could, plus worked for a time at Oak Ridge, so may have had some radiation. But, when I was growing up in Kansas City, I remember finding an awful lot of 7 and 8 leaf clover in the yard ... clover is highly susceptible to mutations from radiation. Most of the other places I lived over the years had highly fluoridated water. The factory work was as an injection mold operator (working the machines that would make plastic crates, bins, etc.), so maybe fumes from all the hot, melted plastic poisoned me even more.

Then, a lot of what we had to eat growing up was probably brominated. Dad fed us lots of bread, and always had soda pop around.

Also, Dad was a heavy smoker, so I was exposed to lots of second-hand smoke, which did make me feel sick and still does when I'm exposed to it. Come to think of it, when I was doing the Iodine and salt pushes, there were times the urine smelled of his cigarettes (I haven't been around cigarette smoke out side of an occasional restaurant visit for 20 years).

Otherwise, once an adult I made and make healthy food choices.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1033670