CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Will the second time be just as bad? ...afraid! some questions by mackenzie1 ..... Ask Humaworm: Parasites

Date:   10/12/2007 9:04:48 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,626
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1019811

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hi Trysten!

I'm like you in that I was so scared to do the second cleanse after the first. I'm now in the third week of my second cleanse, however, and I'm not scared anymore at all because it's been a breeze. It wasn't like that with my first cleanse, though, which I took because of a difficult skin yeast infection that six months of medical treatments could not cure. My first cleanse was very difficult when the Humaworm forced yeast out of my body through my skin, which I treated with topical antifungals. Luckily, however, when it was all over, the first Humaworm cleanse cured me of my skin yeast infection, and of course, I've been so thrilled and grateful ever since.

Right now I'm on the third week of my second cleanse, and so far I'm quite amazed that my first experience has not repeated itself at all. In fact, the second cleanse has been a breeze. I've taken the second cleanse as part of my plan to take Humaworm every six months for the rest of my life to make sure that yeast and fungus never get the upper hand in my body again. Although I was very scared at first that I might have the same die-off symptoms from any yeast and fungus that might have re-established themselves since the first cleanse, so far that hasn't happened. In fact, I only have one week left, and I have no reason to think it will be any different from here on out.

Although each person is different, at least for me, it really is true that the second time is so much easier. Having said that, with an upcoming wedding, if starting a second cleanse would stress you out tremendously, maybe you should wait until after the wedding so that you can focus on having an enjoyable time without having to deal with any additional stress that you might experience from starting the second cleanse.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1019811