CureZone   Log On   Join

Exactly, and that is why it is so difficult to... by #69242 ..... Iodine Support & Discussion: Seaweed, Kelp, Lugols etc.

Date:   10/1/2007 1:25:07 PM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   8,349
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1011636

get well.

I would also like to say that your comment regarding detox and learning when to back away is soooooo important for all to understand. For example, cellfood has a profound effect on me, I can only take it once a day, anymore than that and I get detox symptoms. It is hard to be positive when you feel crappy, so I think it is always best to avoid feeling crappy at all costs. Also you can't expect a quick fix, especially if you have been ill for many years! They say expect healing to take as many years as you've been ill, but that's not to say you have to feel crappy too!!!

For me, a magic bullet has been fulvic acid, or at least it seems to be so far! Wow, that stuff makes me feel good, but it is expensive.

Furthermore, if your body is not working in harmony it will be very difficult to get well, so things like thyroid and adrenal function must be in proper working order and I believe gladular support is vital to get these organs functioning at optimum levels. Digestion is another big one as 70% of the immune system is there!!!

Thanks grzbear,
Speedy

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.14 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1011636