CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: butter

MH 108 Views: 1,713
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 99,210

Re: butter

I know of ONLY one family that actually makes this butter for sale. They are poor, very poor and don't mind being so poor. They have a few cows and to remove this butter fat from the milk takes allot of money from their tiney milk check and no true dairy farmer would think of doing such a thing.

They do charge me $2.75 a pound, which is high when you compare to the store butter of $2 a pound, but the store butter has zero vitamin A and this spring raw butter made with REAL SALT is worth more than gold. I grew up on a dairy farm and we made our own butter, but we had holsteins and they never made good butter, it was always dull yellow year around. This Amish family have their jersy cows on grass and we had our holsteins pinned up on cement. It is like living in a city verses living in the woods, one obeys Nature and the other Obeys man.

The invention of $$$$ makes us all slaves to it, the old MD wrote that no man owns a house, the house owns the man, it is the same with all our possesions and working to keep these possesions leads us to an early grave so others can have our possesions.

The Amish care about very little and have very little other than HUGE familys, how many old dieing men would trade their millions of $$$ for a life of nightly sex and a hundred grand kids that would love and care for him??????? Priorities of the rich are not the same as the poor.

Blessings,
The BAREFOOT Herbalist

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.672 sec, (1)