CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: help.

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
twinkie26 Views: 1,401
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 959,426

Re: help.

I would highly suggest getting the online book Acne No More. It's a 2 month detox diet/lifestyle that will cleanse your body of toxins, rebalance your hormones and get your body back to a healthy state. It does this by combining diet, exercise, stress management, vitamins, supplements, cleanses (colon, liver, skin and fasting), skin care along with a load of information on acne. I learned so much from this book and I had been reading about Acne on the internet for almost 2 years before I found it. It was the only thing that helped me. Literally the only thing. It's about $40 and totally worth it. Just the skin care section alone is fantastic and all natural. Although that will not cure your Acne it will make your skin feel soooo much better. In reference to your dry skin, I would try organic aloe vera gel, organic emu oil and my favorite organic coconut oil. You can get the aloe vera gel and organic coconut oil at a whole foods market.
http://www.wholefoods.com
is the website so you can find one in your area if you want. They have sooo much stuff there in their personal care section. If you decide to get the ANM book most of the things you will need as far as vitamins, supplements and stuff for your natural skin care will be found there. It's much better then ordering stuff online, you save a lot on shipping.

The thing I loved about the book was the 2 month detox was outlined day by day so it's easy to follow and you don't get mixed up and confussed. I also read Clear skin by Karen Jessett and although informative and somewhat similar it didn't give much direction as far as detoxing. It was too breif. I need something that tells me what to do everyday. The author of ANM is also available for email if you have any questions, which I did have lots...he always got back to me quickly and answered any questions I had.

Here are two masks I use a lot and love - one is just organic unheated honey, put it on and leave for 10-20 minutes and then wash off with warm water. Another....1 tbsp organic Bentonite clay (or french Green Clay works too) and 1/2 - 1 tbsp organic apple cider vinegar: mix together to form kinda a thick paste (not too liquidy b/c it will take 4ever to dry) and then apply it. Wait till it dries and wash off. If your face starts to pulse thats normal. The Bentonite clay helps to draw out toxins and impurities. I have used these weekly and even daily. There are more in the book but I can't remember them off the top of my head...For washing I use organic tea tree oil soap, which can be a little drying (as most bar soaps are) so using a good moisturizer like emu oil or the coconut oil is really important. Dessert Essence puts out a good tea tree liquid soap and I have had many people recommend it. After trying it I found some ingredient irritated my skin so I went back to the plain tea tree bar soap. It works great for many people...It may work great for you, I love their tea tree blemish stick. Steaming your face daily or several times a week is fantastic and Epsom Salt baths are great for detoxing, especially since you get body acne too.

I guess I'm rambling now. I hope some of this helps....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (2)