CureZone   Log On   Join
Mucoid Plaque??

perfectsquare Views: 1,795
Published: 14 years ago

Mucoid Plaque??

For the past week or two, I have been taking a combination of liver and blood cleansing herbs, as well as Triphala and a lemon/ACV/cayenne drink. 3 days ago I decided to add a bit of Psyllium to the mix as well, and now, for the last 2 days, I've been passing what looks like mucoid plaque (based on the pictures I've seen here...) though the colour is a light/medium brown. Because this "MP" didn't begin to appear until I started downing Psyllium, I'm of course skeptical as to wether or not this is the real deal :)

So my question is this:

- if this is possibly real intestinal build-up, what does the lighter colour mean? I'm not taking any Bentonite at the moment, so can I attribute it to that?

And my experiment:

-I had these interesting results by eating a combination of a mashed up banana with unsweetened almond milk and a few heaped teaspoons of psyillium (tasty) once a day for 3 days. I'm now going to continue to do much of the same thing, but instead I'm going to try adding a hefty amount of blended blueberries to the medley to see if it results in a colour change of the MP. Obviously if it does, I can deduce that this is only pseudo MP.

Any thoughts?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)