phxvalleygirl Views: 1,128
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 986,693

Re: IT TAKES A VILLAGE...

Zoe - ".is is just
for liability issues or is it something darker
and more sinister
."

Actually, I'm not sure what you intended exactly by that statement, but your comment is extremely profound and you likely don't even understand the fundamental truth of it all!   Yes, WOW.  Many of our troubles stem from people's desire to not be strictly liable for our actions.  We wish for our liability to be limited. The Common Law is based upon the Law of Moses (Torah/Bible) and King Alfred the Great (England) incorporated much of the Mosaic Law into England's laws.  (Alfred's Dooms.)

God's law says that man is to be strictly liable for his actions.  The Common Law (of Anglo Saxon nations and what our country based our law on at the outset) also says this.  That is why you had indentured servants for a period of time until someone's debt was paid off--and then his name was published that he was a freeman.  This was a GOOD THING!  Cuz then he truly WAS free!   If I set fire on my property and it destroys your home, then I am responsible to pay for 100% of proven damages that I caused.  Same with my children and what they cause.  Same with my servants/agents and what they case.

Owners of ships did not want to be liable for losses of cargo that incompetent or 'unlucky' ship captains and crews lost, and so INSURANCE was born.  Limited liability.   It's a long topic, but this is what the Civil War was really all about, it's what is going on with the globalist agenda and laws (Law of the Sea-U.N.), etc. and why we are in the predicament we are in.  

I could not fully brief this matter here if I tried - it's so convoluted and I really am not an expert, just a student.  But when you hear people speak of the Common Law and Admiralty, it has to do with this.   It's all related.  It's about liability.  It is very sinister. 

And it's also related to the whore of Babylon in Revelation 17-19.   If you notice that the Whore sits upon many waters.....well, Admiralty law used to extend to the high tide.  It does not any longer.  It reaches upstream and inland via CONTRACT and has snatched US into commerce along with every piece of property and livestock. Now the Babylonian Brotherhood/Whore wants to RFID chip every single piece of chattel/property.

Interesting how Revelation makes reference to the "Law of the Sea" and the "Babylonian Brotherhood" and its religious idolatrous/adulterous whore----and that the chattel sewn up in 'commerce' includes people:

Rev. 18

10Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

11And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

12The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,

13And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (2)