CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 3, looking for support

sbloobie Views: 1,316
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 98,052

Re: Day 3, looking for support

Hello
This is also my third day. (hard for me to believe too). I can't believe how good I feel! Yesterday I was kind of groggy and had a low energy level all day, although felt not too hungry. Today, I feel very good, lots of energy, mostly not hungry as long as I keep on schedule with my water and lemonade. I am having a difficult time at work though. I work in an office were we usually always go out to eat at luch time for socialization and to get away from the office. People are definately noticing that I am not eating ( and I don't really want to expalin this to them - they wouldn't get it) and its has been TORTURE to go out to eat with then the last two days, order a bowl of soup and not eat it. I played with the spoon both days, but took the soup home to my boyfriend. That is the hard part for me. Otherwise I have been doing well. The big motivation/reinforcement for me was weighing myself this morning. (I posted this info earlier today) I went down 5.5 lbs since day one. Again, I know that this is mostly solid waste and water being cleared from my bowels, but still it feels great to see the numbers go down on the scale. This message board is great for finding support or answers when you run into difficult spots or problems.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.875 sec, (1)