CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my first time also

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
sbloobie Views: 1,126
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 97,806

Re: my first time also

It is hard for me to say what else you need to know, with out knowing how much of a background knowledge you have about this sort of stuff. Do you know how many days you plan on doing the cleanse? There are some basic things you need to know about fasting that you should be able to gather from reading The Master Cleanse info link out of the homepage of this website. These is a lot of info out there about doing the cleanse. There are slight variations depending upon who you talk to. From what I gather you are just going to need to drink at least 6 glasses of the lemonade mixture per day, and then lots of additional water. (your weight/2 in oz) You also need to be drinking a laxative tea before bed and doing either the salt water flush or Bentonite and psillium shake in the morning to keep you cleaned out. Are you planning on doing a Liver Flush at the end as well? you will probably have the book in time for that, but you will need to know that you need to come off of the fast slowly with easy to digest foods like vegetable juice and then cooked or raw veggies and broths etc. Let me know if this helps or if you need more info. I am assuming you have some basic knowledge of what all this stuff is.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)