CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Today is the Day!

sbloobie Views: 6,714
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 97,769

Re: Today is the Day!

Hi
This is also my second day on the cleanse (my first as well). I drank a very similar tea to you last night. (Yogi brand, I can't remember the exact name but it is for elimination as well ) I believe the tea you are drinking is primarily senna and has some pepermint and licorice as well to prevent cramping. I know others are saying pure senna is best, but I don't think it is going to really effect your fast too much to stick with whay you have already purchased. I would say judge it more by how you feel. I am doing the B & P thing in the morning instead of the tea because I wanted to minimize any of the toxic side effects of fasting/cleansing. I think that this protocal will keep the toxins swept clean. I will say that I slept through the night pretty well but woke up around 6am with a VERY unrgent need to go to the bathroom. I had some cramping at that time, but it passed pretty quickly. I will say that I am not very hungry today (which is good) but I run into problems with temptations. A friend at work has
asked me to go to lunch with him which we do regularly, but I don't know how I will handle it. I guess I will go but just tell him I am not feeling too well. I actually feel pretty good today, not bad energy, but pretty spacy. I hope that begins to clear up or my job will be pretty difficult. I also would love to have someone to go through this with. The support you get through the forum is helpful, but its always nice to have a more direct contact. Go ahead and email me if you want to say in closer contact through all this OK? Hope you have a good first day (it seemed like the make or break to me).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.969 sec, (1)