CureZone   Log On   Join
Have a couple questions... a bit worried

jujubean Views: 1,139
Published: 15 years ago

Have a couple questions... a bit worried

I know you all get lots of these types of questions. I am worried none the less. Hoping for some advice as I am a novice here.
I completed my first L/F three weeks ago. It was very successful, although I wasn't feeling well and was not well rested. Lots of stones.
Last night I did my second and followed the protocol (Dr. Clark) by the book. Except I drank the oo/lj 20 minutes late - had to nurse my bebe to sleep so I could lie still there after. Upon waking I had no urge to use the toilet. I did an enema which produced maybe four stones. So I thought maybe this one would be a bit slower. Nothing for several hours more, even after more Epsom Salts . I then did a colon cleanse. It did it's job but no stones or chaff.
It's nearly bed time and I feel exhausted but not ill at all. So I am thankful for that. The only thing markedly different is that I feel bloated.
Should I maybe do another L/F tomorrow ? Has anyone had a similar flush ? Any ideas on why this might have happened this way?
It is comforting that I can reference to this site. Thank You. ;0)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)