CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please Help

No Donuts Views: 16,688
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 9,717

Re: Please Help

I use to have very bad Acne on the same areas of my body. I was put on a few diff Antibiotics and nothing helped. The dermatologist then suggested Accutane and I finnally said to myself something is not right and taking all these drugs to solve the symtom is not going to cure my acne. So I began my search on the internet and eventually I found out after trial and error that I had a food allergy to wheat which is practically in everything. I also had a systematic yeast infection. So I stoped eating anything with Sugar and all processed foods and I just ate meat and vegetables and rice mainly. My Acne is 90 percent gone now and now I'm focusing on stress management and positive thinking. I would suggest either going to a food allegist or doing your own rotation diet. Maybe you have an allergy to wheat or maybe dairy. Try that and don't give up. Good Luck!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)