CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any advice for a dry faster merging into water fasting?

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
chrisb1 Views: 3,143
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 966,935

Re: Any advice for a dry faster merging into water fasting?

Thank you for your advice. I have concluded the dry fast and have begun the water fast.
A WISE DECISION I THINK. GOOD.

I have talked with a hygienist, however they were not going to do any tests just monitor based on symptoms and pulse.
GOOD. AN EXPERIENCED OR TRAINED PERSON IN SUPERVISING FASTS CAN GENERALLY MONITOR FROM SYMPTOMS AND PULSE. IT WILL BE THE LATTER END OF THE FAST WHERE HIS/HER EXPERIENCE WILL BENEFIT YOU THE MOST.

Would you happen to know of what test reveals what reserves a person has to be able to fast for X period of time?
IT IS NOT A GOOD IDEA TO SET AN ARBITRARY NUMBER OF DAYS AS IT WILL DEPEND ON YOUR PHYSICAL APPEARANCE (FOOD RESERVES STILL LEFT) AND PHYSIOLOGICAL SYMPTOMS THAT SHOULD DETERMINE WHETHER THE FAST CAN CONTINUE OR BE BROKEN. THIS IS WHERE EXPERIENCED SUPERVISION IS ESSENTIAL. MY OWN TWO LENGTHY FASTS WERE SUPERVISED ON THIS BASIS. THE FIRST BEING BROKEN PREMATURELY BECAUSE OF LOW ELECTROLYTES.

Does knowing body fast percentage useful in any context as far as knowing reserves?
NO. NOT REALLY. THE HYGIENIST SHOULD SAY THE SAME.

My goal was to attempt to do a fifty day fast longer if the 90 day with vitamins and electrolytes was appropriate if not harmful. I was in a car accident that resulted in stroke herniated disc nerve entrapment autonomic dysfunction in regards to pain modulation temperature control and blood pressure. Additional immune issues skin neurological sequelae resulted. So the goal for the fast was to improve all physical conditions , reduce need for prescription and or treatment and raise immunity.
I AM SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR CAR ACCIDENT. THAT'S QUITE A LIST.
SOMETIMES......TO RECEIVE THE MAXIMUM BENEFIT & HEALING POSSIBLE.....SEVERAL LENGTHY FASTS ARE NEEDED WITH EXTREMELY GOOD EATING AND LIVING HABITS IN BETWEEN....AS IN MY OWN CASE.

Thank you for your advice.
YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME.

Chris

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)