CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Colonix v. Dewormer

goldstar Views: 1,625
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 474,297

Re: Colonix v. Dewormer

Although this is an old post I thought I would reply. I prefer colonix over any other cleansing program and I have tried a lot. My experience with cleansing started over 10 years ago however, I did not start using colonix until 8 years ago so when I was given colonix I was skeptical that it was just another "whanabe". I was pleasantly surprised that in my second month on the program I started eliminating parasites. I was not sure that it was parasites at first so I had my stool tested and it came back positive. I was over joyed that finally I had found a great product that did what it claimed it would do. Over that last 8 years I have used the colonix program, however I do try every once in awhile a new product that claims to do the same. But I always go back to colonix. It is a gentle Colon Cleanse and I now use the toxinout to help with eliminating of heavy metals from my body. My opinion is that colonix is the best.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.172 sec, (1)