CureZone   Log On   Join
What's happening so far on the homeopathic protocol.

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

Clark Bowel Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

My Complexion is Glowing

Clark Bowel Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

My Complexion is Glowing

Clark Bowel Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

My Complexion is Glowing

angelofeventide Views: 1,095
Published: 13 years ago

What's happening so far on the homeopathic protocol.

So I started the homeopath's regimen on Tuesday. Saw him monday because I was sure I had bronchitis, but it wasn't like my normal bronchitis. No sore throat, which I always get when I have bronchitis, no sneezing, fever or stuffy nose. I was a bit confused but pushed on. He had me come in, tested me and said it wasn't bronchitis, but candida in my lungs causing bronchitis like symptoms. I was shocked, but when I thought about it, it made sense, as I have been having the same symptoms to a lesser degree before I got sick, usually after I ate.

He told me that we can't delve straight into the candida protocol as I also have parasites and until I get rid of the parasites, it won't do any good to do the candida protocol. He says you cannot get rid of candida for good until parasites are gone first. Hmmm, another thing that made sense. Just for the record, and I know this is true from my own research, most candida sufferers have parasites as well and often don't realize it. That is why no matter how many candida supps they take they often can't get rid of it in the long run, as they haven't gotten rid of the parasite problem.

So I started on the parasite protocol. Here's what I noticed so far. I've gone from having 3-4 "run to the bathroom quick" bm's a day (all usually taking place before 12), to just usually one that I am struggling a bit to get out. Contrary to being worried, I am actually pretty sure that this a good sign. Things are brewing up there and the beasties are not happy about it. The first day of the cleanse I noticed "things" a little larger than the size of the head of a pin in the stool. They were were off white in color, sort of how candida looks in stool, but they didn't look like white rice so much as they looked more round - almost ball shaped. 2nd thing I noticed - the respiratory issue worsned, almost like a die-off of type of thing. I have been coughing so much my head feels like it's splitting open. I've also had a huge increase in vaginal discharge, the kind I get when I have a bad yeast infection and I am having my usual YI pain that comes along with the discharge. So it seems to me that even though the main treatment is for the worms, there is an indirect effect on the yeast as well. This sort of makes sense, considering they are both organisms of a sort.

Third thing I noticed - cough has turned from a dry, hard cough, to a loose one. I'm wheezing more and though I feel like hell, it's like whatever is in my lungs is trying to loosen up and pry itself free. I am very tired and my head is splitting from coughing too much, but those are my only symptoms. The wheezing not responding to my inhaler was also a sign that something other than bronchitis was at play.

Fourth thing I've noticed - my face is clearing up a lot. Before starting the parasite protocl, I was getting a lot of rashy/ Acne looking stuff on my face. I don't think it was true Acne as it never popped, just sort of sat there. I also have a small boil like thing on my colorbone that has been like that for weeks and it has started to shrink as well.

I haven't had any side effect from the treatment, which is a nice surprise, other than the usual die-off of course. It gives me hope for the future. I also have started boning up on high quality probiotics as well, to help rebuild what is being killed off, though it is not required.

I recently got laid off from my job and I was really p.o.'d about it at first. We really need the money but looking at it now, I think it happened for a reason. I could not be going through what I am, coughing wise, at a job. I'm hoping that this phase of the junk will pass soon as I do need to get a job soon, but at least I have a little bit of a cushion to fall back on, as I'm staying with my family right now while my husband is in training. I will keep you all updated on my progress, to see if this is soething that could help you all as well. My homeopath does treat long distance by phone, so you don't have to live nearby. Thanks.

Kir

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.781 sec, (2)