CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i want more babies!!!!

heater5000 Views: 1,816
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 960,000

Re: i want more babies!!!!

Hi brownsfan4life,

I personally have not had any children after removal of the Mirena. Mirena claims that 80% of women wanting to get pregnant after removal, do so within 12 months after removal. I don't know how accurate their info is or what kind of study they conducted to get this info. I think it best to give the hormone some time to get out of the system so your body will be better able and equipped to handle pregnancy. This is just my opinion friend! If you are wanting to get pregnant sooner just ignore me:):):)I have five month old twins and I had a miscarriage in 06, five months before getting pregnant with the twins. Right before I got pregnant with them I had recently stopped ortho evra(that BC didn't go well for me either:))and got pregnant within two months. I know it is a different hormone but want to give you some hope. I hope all goes well with your removal and please know I wish you all the best friend! Please let us know how everything goes for you! :)Hug!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.953 sec, (1)