CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question for MH

MH 108 Views: 1,065
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 959,441

Re: Question for MH

Acne is often a creation from hormones/monthly cycles, etc., etc...but it is still a constipation problem just as almost any problem with human health you can think of; is a constipation problem. Something wants out of your body and emotions creates more acid waste that needs a way out of the body.

Toxins cause such problems, most of the people I worked with for 30 years had rashes from working with metals and oils/solvents. Soaps can cause it, etc., etc.

The sitz bath method cure it and strengthens the reproductive systems as well as nervous systems, etc. and basically cures all diseases all in one process. Persistant acne probably has a worm in each pimple, I forget the fancy name it has, they live on the waste that constantly is being expelled.

Some people use Clark's simple zapper for 1 hour 10 days in a row as a method to kill the worms in the skin; others have diluted oregano oil and applied a little each night and naturally deworming the entire body and keeping the worms under control is always a must, but the final cure will be when the body has no waste t go out the skin and the bowel can handle all you make daily.

If it is hormone driven, then Christopher made a plant formula I call Hormone Balance that helps, but is a lifelong supplement for people who were born with a problem or we all have a problem by age 40. He suggested many teenagers needed the help from this formula for acne, etc. I suggest the O/J fast and if you don't want to do a liver flush, then do the better method of taking lecithin daily and as the body cleanses you will be set free of old emotions and put them in the past because now that your away on your own, your decisons are painting your path.

Blessings,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)