CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please help me... I'm desperate and suicidal

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

More
More
linenup Views: 14,802
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 950,867

Re: Please help me... I'm desperate and suicidal

Hi::::

sorry to hear about your problems..... I developed Cushing's many years ago which went undiagnosed.... I know full well of what you are going thru..... I collapsed on the floor in full stage adrenal exhaustion (reference Dr. Hans Selye) and was on the verge of complete insanity and psychosis....

the adrenals are so little understood, what a shame because they are the life force of the body.... my opinion....

very little has been researched or documented... it was an obscure book that saved my life, by Adelle Davis.... entitled "Lets Get Well" in which she documents in a chapter entitled "stress ????" about animal and human research on the adrenal model. I would suggest reading this.

If you follow her suggestions on the supplements you will see results. The one thing I added which benefited me greatly was Bovine Glandular Adrenal ((I use the straight w/o the added licorce. Licorce has a stimulating effect on the adrenals so it would not be recommended for adrenal exhaustion (overactive) but for unactive adrenals or lower functioning adrenal activity.

I would also suggest you read the research by Dr. Seelig in which she references the use of Magnesium in adrenal activity. Magnesium has a sedating effect on the nervous system and it closely associated w/ adrenal activity.

Generally the source of the adrenal activity should be addressed. Seldom do the adrnals become exhausted w/o some outside source. For instance toxic metals such as mercury, lead etc. will tax the adrenals as will enviromental toxins. furthermore immune system activation specifically bacterial (low grade) or parasitic infections will cause the adrenals to be reactive.

Understand that the adrenals are producing hormones to stabilize the entire body, so their properties are quite useful and necessary.

In a final note if you reference Adelle Davis' chapter you will see her heavy notation on the use of both Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) and Vitamin C.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)