I am going to try it. Nothing ventured nothing gained, and I have exactly nothing to loose except years of misery with this condition. I have ordered so far.
1. Chloressence - I have taken Chlorella before on Dr Preti's advice. I stank! Chlorella seemed to make my odour much worse. So I am afraid to take it since that one incident. Maybe the Chlorella I took was not pure enough. Or maybe it has to get worse before getting better.
2. Champex - 2 or 3 500mgs after every meal
3. Melatonin now - because I have real difficulty sleeping and have been taking over the counter sleeping aids for a couple of years. I am sure the toxic build up is not doing me any good Body Odor wise.
4. Priobiotics 12 plus - that's different to yours but I have them and will stick with them for now. Taking 6 morning and night and it's not helping with Body Odor .
5. Diet - my diet is not too bad. What do you drink if you don't drink carbonated drinks? Do you drink alcohol? Are tea and coffee completely out? I think a good diet is the hardest part for me to keep up. Any recipes?
6. Flax Seed Oil - I have it already and it is a good source of omega's, once again this with probiotics didn't seem to reduce Body Odor .
7. Dessicated thyroid and Cortef - I have blood tests that show I am slightly hypothyroid. I will make an appointment with my doctor to discuss Amour and perhaps Cortef, they are both prescription aren't they. What exactly does Cortef do and did you get it because of blood test results? Any info about that great.
8. LugolsIodine - no idea what to do with it but will find out on the forum.
9. Now Zinc Picolinate - because everyone says body odor is a result of Zinc deficiency. Normal zinc didn't seem to help in the past either.
It's a really strict regime but I will try it for 2 months. Just waiting for everything to come in the post. It's really easy ordering everything. Not so easy to take all these pills everyday and eat a healthy diet. If you see any glaringly obvious mistakes in any of this then let me know. I am going to need encouragement.