CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: for Mckenzie

mackenzie1 Views: 5,755
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 956,567

Re: for Mckenzie

Hi Damien!

It took me six months to get over it. I had an extremely bad case, though (the candida in me was so bad that it had jumped out of my body and started growing down my legs.) I got over it by systematically killing it off. My first antifungal was seven days of 150 mg of Difulcan, which I really needed because the candida had exploded. Then I went on Nystatin for a month, then back on Difulcan (10 days of 150 mg.) Then back to Nystatin for a few months. In April, I took Humaworm, which as some wonderful antifungal herbs in it that were very effective against the strain of yeast that I had. The Humaworm killed it off entirely.

My six months since taking Humaworm is coming up this October, and I've ordered another one month round. Although my candida has not come back, I want to be sure it stays that way by keeping the fungal and yeast population down in my body.

Good luck!

Mackenzie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.859 sec, (1)