CureZone   Log On   Join
Question about OxyPowder

Skipp Views: 1,872
Published: 14 years ago

Question about OxyPowder

I don't know anything about this kind of stuff. To be honest, I have my doubts that any of these products work. But I am trying to come into this with an open mind.

So, Can anyone please explain to me the details of Oxypowder? I was reading over the Oxypowder Articles on the website and they have alot of good, detailed info, more than any other colon cleansign product offers with their producs, which is something I admire in a company. Plus, they also won the 2007 Award of Excellance from the Better Business Bureau, which is something I needed to see, in order to place my trust in them. Because, frankly... I already have little trust for these types of products.

I don't suffer from constipation, I am more interested in the 'cleansing' beneifts I could get from a product of this type. I just don't know if this is the right cleanse for me... Can someone who has actually tried oxypowder please explain to me how they felt???

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)