CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: TOP HAIR LOSS REMEDY--has anyone tried this?

Views: 7,721
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 939,579

Re: TOP HAIR LOSS REMEDY--has anyone tried this?

If u r tired of scams, dont be stupid by buying an ebook. There will be nothing in there that u cant find out urself on the net.

Its just going to tell u about stimulants such as capsicum, rosemary, ginger etc, or DHT blockers such as nettles, saw palmetto etc.

It will also tell u to massage ur head daily, and to use olive oil for unclogging follicles.

If u are in this forum, u probably already know all these common treatments.

Just remember that even if any of these stimulants do work any results will go away after ceasation of the stimulant, just like finasteride, or minoxydol or laser etc.

Just like with any health problem, u cant just mask the problem with quick fixes, u have to find the cause.

First thing u should do is get a Hair mineral analysis. Get it done thru a naturapath, lab company is 'Doctors data'.

When I got mine i discovered that i had very high mercury, and i took glutathione which is not a quick fix, it just enhances liver function by increasing something that exists naturally in our bodies.

anyway 1 by 1 'symptoms' are disappearing and my hair is slowly fixing itself, without the use of pointless treatments that do not address any underlying causes.

If this doesnt uncover anything, investigate hormone levels, Ph levels, diet, exercise etc, but only correct imbalances with non toxic natural medicine that wont put things further out of balance.

If u keep searching, u will find a cause for ur hairloss and probably other problems.

These approaches will take alot longer than things like minoxydol or other quick fixes, but will be worth the extra time in the long run.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)