CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Not sure?

raida Views: 1,515
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 278,072

Re: Not sure?

Hi Kendall55, i've got Psoriasis too, and i think its a symptom of candidasis. I got it in 1996, when i dyed my hair with henna and found out i was violently allergic to it. after ten years of dermos and then a naturopath, i went to a allergist last year who said i had about 10 allergies to stuff (including wheat and cows) and candida albicans. I did some net research, and my theory is that when i had the hyperallergic response to the henna, candida went into overdrive, converted into the fungus form and perforated the gut lining, allowing food particles and other stuff to get into my bloodstream and cause psoriasis. Since then i've cut out Sugar and taken various (expensive) vitamins that apparently kill the candida (garlic, yeaststat, coconut oil, etc).
Thats my theory anyway, and i haven't had a lot of the other candida symptoms either. I have noticed an improvement - the white flakiness is gone, and its red now fading to a healthy pink - but its really slow going and a lot of the time it feels like two steps forward, one step back.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.375 sec, (1)